Saturday, January 11, 2014

English MCQs

Choose the correct option
(1)A-He went to the fair and had enjoyed.
B-He went to the fair and enjoyed himself.
C-He went to the fair and did enjoy.
D-He went to a fair n enjoyed.

(2)a-If he would had come,I would have helped him .
B-If he would has come,I would have helped him.
C-If he had come,I would have helped him.
D-If he would have come,I had helped him.

(3)A-she agreed to my proposal.
B-She agreed upon my proposal
C-she agreed against my proposal
D-she ha agreed with my proposal

(4)A-he is brave than all man
B-he is braver than any other man
C-he is braver than many man
D-he is braver than many men

(5)a-She told me to stop working
B-she had told me to stop to work
C-she has told me to stop to work
D-she told me to stop working


Correct ans=B,c,a,b,a

No comments:

Post a Comment